NEXT DEVIL’S MILE - SUNDAY JUNE 23, 2019
This event is a short, straight line one mile swim from Devil’s Hole public slip to Trunk Island. After the swim there will be a BBQ on Trunk Island, and we will coordinate transport for non swimming fans out to the island. Register below, and if you have any questions, send us an e-mail at email@example.com
The Devil’s Mile is a new event on the calendar as of 2018, intended to offer a moderate distance open water event to swimmers, especially those with more limited swimming endurance
Distance of 1 mile from Devil's Hole public slip to Trunk Island.
BBQ at Trunk Island after the swim - bring your family and friends to enjoy this beautiful setting and also help us provide support to Bermuda Zoological Society (BZS)
BOOK YOUR EVENT NOW
The route is a straight shot in Harrington Sound, starting at the Devil’s Hole Slip and finishing at the dock on the South East corner of Trunk Island.
- Q: Do I need a support boat?
- A: No. safety craft are monitoring the course.
- Q: Are there water stops along the swim course?
- A: No, there will be drinks at the finish.
- Q: How will I navigate during the swim?
- A: The course will be marked. In addition you will receive information on the course during the pre-race meeting.
- Q: Are wetsuits allowed?
- A: No, the water will be more than 76f during the swim.
- Q: Are there socials planned?
- A: In future years we aim to work with the property owners to have a BBQ and party at Trunk Island after the event.